Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Be SMART... for only $100


As many of you know, the Schmitt family always tries to participate in fundraising events for Bonnie's foundation. When I saw the email this morning about the fundraiser for her November event, I knew I needed to post it on here. Many people have donated to the foundation over the years simply for the satisfaction of knowing you are helping to bring awareness to the disease. Now, there is a great opportunity to actually win something by donating to the cause. Bonnie is holding a raffle for a brand new Smart Car, and it is adorable! I've attached her email below. There are only 250 tickets being sold nationally so if you want to buy a ticket you better do it soon.


"Win a Brand New 2009 passion coupe Smart Car. The red passion coupe will be raffled off at Simply the Best Dinner Gala on November 21, 2009. To purchase tickets, please email melinda@cbcsanfrancisco.com or call 415.821.9693. Only 250 tickets will be sold at $100 each. You need not be present at the gala to win. This Mercedes Engine passion coupe is valued at $16,990. Bonnie won this at another charitable fundraiser and this is truly a gift that keeps on giving."


Good Luck!

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought my ticket. Although I think it's important for one of Dor's followers to win the Smart Car, I think it would look really good in my garage.

-Amy-