Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jake and Megan in a magazine

Jake and Megan's wedding was chosen as a "local wedding of note" in the Seattle Bride magazine. If you're in line at the grocery store, turn to page 124...it has a nice photo and an article about how they met and got engaged. They're the cutest couple in the article, but I might be a little biased.

Yesterday I went with Pam and bought new sheets for "the bed". The estimated date of arrival is Tuesday and I can't wait. Did I say thank you enough? If not...thank you, thank you, thank you!

Nothing much planned for today. Rick has to go to work for a couple of hours, I need to do a little housework, and the sun is going to be a scorcher again today (so I'll be working on staying cool). I hope the rest of your weekend finds you warm and happy.

Love you more,
Dor

1 comment:

Anna Lynne said...

Here's the link for the online version :-)

http://www.seattlebridemag.com/ME2/Sites/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=news&mod=News&mid=9A02E3B96F2A415ABC72CB5F516B4C10&tier=3&nid=076E665EBF1F410086F78B196BCF7583