Thursday, July 09, 2009

Blog #920

Blog number 920? Somebody shut me up :) I still don't have a solution to what I'm going to do when I run out of blog space, but in the end, it'll work out.

It's 6:00am and I finally just got out of bed instead of tossing and turning like I'd been doing for most of the night. My hip, pelvic and thigh bones are working overtime producing bone marrow and apparently they wanted me to stay awake and keep them company. Between the coughing and the aching you can imagine what a good night sleep I had. Maybe I should just go stay at a Holiday Inn (or whatever hotel it is where they promise a good night's rest).

Rick and I are heading to Bellevue this morning. He has a meeting and I get to tag along and take notes. (I'm hoping this will also include a nice lunch with my honey)

I met up with Janeen for lunch yesterday. She was in town doing some errands and she had her grand baby with her. What an adorable little girl with the biggest dimples you've ever seen. I had a great time, then did a few errands of my own.

Jake woke me yesterday morning with a kiss to my cheek. He worked at Sylvan yesterday afternoon, so he came up early to mow our lawns and do some odd jobs around the house that just didn't seem to get done. He is such a great help! After all his hard work was complete, he and his papa went to lunch.

I'd better end this blog. If I'm going to Bellevue soon, I should start getting ready.

Have a fabulous day and keep dreaming big,
Dor

No comments: