Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Starting Over....

Not the news I was hoping for, but perhaps the new plan will be better than the last. The activity of the cancer didn't slow down enough for me to continue on the Carbo/Taxol Chemo routine. So, today I started something new. Then next Tuesday, I'll be back for another dose of this and something new. I'll give you all the details tonight when I write again. I'm already done for the day, Rick is still upstairs for another 1/2 hour.

Rick's CEA count is creeping back up (but very slowly). No one seems to be alarmed by it, so I'm not going to worry yet either. He is very tired but doesn't plan on giving up the fight anytime soon.

I'll write more later.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I find your blog incredibly inspiring as my Mom was just diagnosed in Feb-09 with NSCLC. She too is a non-smoker and has the EGFR mutation.

Kristin Clark
hapigrl7@hotmail.com

P.S. I also just sent you a friend request on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of hugs!