Sunday, June 14, 2009

Over did it and I have no one to blame but myself :(

As you all knew, we had a very busy weekend planned. a baby shower yesterday morning as well as 2 graduation parties yesterday afternoon. I had a wonderful time at each of them but but last night at Ally's graduation party, I was beginning to feel warm and laid down until we were ready to leave the party. By the time we got home, my temperature had spiked to 101.2 and I was feeling pretty lousy. Thought I didn't sleep well last night, I must say I'm feeling much better this morning.....

Sorry for not listening to you Eric, and leaving the party earlier. I could hear your little voice in my head all night long....

I'm going to head back to bed and try to catch up on my much needed sleep from last night.

Dreaming Big,
Doreen

No comments: