Monday, March 02, 2009

Happy Monday

It's the Bachelor Finale tonight (except for little piece they left out where there will be another finale tomorrow because he changes his mind). For those of you who don't watch it. Good for you. For those of us crazy lovenuts who do....thank goodness it's almost over. What did we do with our Monday nights before this started?

Yesterday was a fabulous day. We celebrated Amy, Angie and Megan's birthday with a nice dinner, lots of laughter, we played beauty shop (Angie needs to be "smokin' hot" for her state referee debut), and we finished the evening with cheesecake topped with fresh strawberries.

I'm so happy that we both have the week off from chemo. My body is aching more than usual from a build up from the drugs. I'm hoping to feel better in the next couple of days. I have lots of basketball to watch this week and I don't want to be whining about my knee the whole time.

I have some exciting news to share with you regarding "our story" that's being produced in the coming months. I don't have all the details, but you'll be the first to know as soon as I do.

I'd better go check on the soup I'm making for dinner.

Keep dreaming big,
Dor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss monday night bachelor. I am disappointed he didnt stay with Melissa, but glad to know he needs to follow his heart. I was shooting my foam darts at the tv the entire night. Enjoy your week off of Chemo my husband starts a new 2 drug chemo in the morning ( since his tumors started growing again)and we have to driv to Wenatchee for the 1st 2 rounds. I do feel more comfortable him doing it there verus here since he real dr is there ( and cute I might add) Sonna Anderson, Moses Lake

Anonymous said...

Hey Dor & Rick - sorry I haven't checked in on you guys lately - glad to hear that you are stable Dor. Too bad Rick had to get shingles - that sucks. Time to let the medicine do it's job on those. Happy belated birthday to your babies.

Luv, CBF Linda

PS - went and got the WII and WII Fit a couple of weeks ago because you have talked it up so much - what an absolute BLAST. I have never laughed so hard (I pretty much suck at everything according to the sweet voice on the game!) Now if we could only find a way to play it together long distance!!!