Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Memo...







They've scheduled my mom's gallbladder surgery for tomorrow morning. Bad timing for me. Rick and I both have chemo tomorrow so I'll have to keep in touch via the phone. I wish I could be at the hospital to ask questions and listen to what they have to say, but I'll rely on my dad and Aunt to take notes for me.

Jake dropped off the disc from the wedding photographer so I got to look at over 800 amazing photos from that night. I'll post a few at a time. They really are beautiful.

Rick and I are spending the night in Seattle so we can get a little extra sleep before our appointments in the morning. Rick gets his third treatment of Erbitux and so far he is tolerating it pretty well. We've really kept the rash under control and there's not much he can do about the hair so he's adjusting. I love to rub his head...it really doesn't bother me at all. I just think it makes him cuter.

I'm looking forward to starting my treatment again. Let's hope the weather stays good and I don't get sick so I can have all 4 of my scheduled treatments. I can only get better as long as I'm taking the meds as directed.

Enjoy the photos...
Dreaming Big ~ Dor

No comments: