Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's snowing again...

Friday turned out to be great day. Although I was stuck close to home, my neighbor Lynell was also stuck at home too and she was busy getting ready for her son and new daughter in law to arrive tonight (they are having a wedding celebration here since the wedding was in New York). I went down and gave her a hand making beds and tidying things up. The house looked great, it was just an excuse for us to get together. With all the snow coming down in New York, we're hoping the kids get home in time for their party.

This morning, Rick and I got up and agreed that we had to finish our Christmas shopping. When we got home tonight, I made dinner then we wrapped all the gifts we'd bought. Ok, I'm ready for the holiday to get here now. This next week is going to be a whirlwind. Chemo, Christmas, Wedding Rehearsal and dinner, then the wedding.

We had a long busy day today so I think I'm going to call it a night and get to bed.

We've got more snow coming down and the wind seems to be blowing it completely sideways.

Stay safe.

Dreaming Big
Dor

No comments: