Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend Update

Here it is, almost 9:30pm on Sunday night and I've finally settled down after a long busy weekend. Yesterday was filled with parties. A retirement party for our friend Dave and a 50th birthday party for our friend Matt. We had a nice time visiting with lots of friends we hadn't seen in a while...

Today I went to my first wedding shower for Megan. I had a really nice time with Megan, her mom and all of their friends.... After seeing all the gifts she got I started thinking how nice it would be if we could all have a shower every few years just to update our household supplies :)


This will be another busy week for us. Rick has his second batch of the clinical trial, a battery of tests, PET scan, a doctors appointment and in the middle of all that, I have my monthly check up with Dr. Eaton. On Thursday I leave for an ACS conference in Nevada. Hopefully when I return on Saturday night, things will start to slow down.

Good Night, Sleep Tight!
Dreaming Big,
Doreen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully when I return on Saturday night, things will start to slow down.

Hopefully, instead of talking about some 'slow down' time, you will actually SCHEDULE some 'slow down' time..... I've noticed a bit of a pattern in your schedule.
Bring it on, bring on a little more, and oh sure, I can do that too! You're amazing - and entertaining... wonderful and loving.... but relaxation (other than your massages) just doesn't happen without saying NO once in a while. Love ya!