Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The highlights of cancer

I know I talk about scans and blood tests and other misc. things that go on during doctors visits but I just thought today I would share some of the good points about having cancer.


1. They don't make me have mammograms any more (apparently all the CT scans would show something)

2. I get to skip the colonoscopy. I've asked and they said...oh, don't worry about that.

3. No need for an annual physical.

4. If you're forgetful you can blame it on chemo brain.

5. No one cares if you sleep in late.

6. Rick and I get to spend more time together, even if it's at a hospital/clinic


We've got an early morning tomorrow (the PET scan starts at 8:00am in Seattle). We're heading to bed now to get a good nights rest. We have a little conflict with our appointments tomorrow so hopefully I can work something out when I get there.

I'm trying not to be anxious about this second round of the clinical trial...but that unknown...it's the worst part.

Until tomorrow,
Sleep Well, Dream Big, and Be Strong,
Dor




No comments: