Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Go Mariners!

I'm looking forward to a night of fun with Amy, Angie and Jake. The 4 of us are going to the Mariner game vs. the Rangers (not that it matters who we're playing because our chances of going to the playoffs are non-existent...I just care who my company is). Rick is staying home and watching the game on TV. He says the seats are more comfortable (and we only had 4 tickets). The seats are great. We're only 12 rows up on the 3rd base side. Apparently, I'm going to need to pay attention, or I could be one of those fans they carry out on a stretcher. Just kidding. My kids are bringing baseball gloves. They'll protect me.

I'm not looking for a new career, but this morning I played a "chef" in my kitchen. I made 300 meatballs, banana bread and stroganoff (for Rick's dinner). The 300 meatballs are not for Rick. Just the stroganoff. Oh, and the banana bread. After rolling meatballs all morning I was blessed with one of the best massages I've ever had. Sherry (my massage guru) gave me a hot stone massage that was amazing. I'm still walking around with a smile on my face. I did have to come home and do all the dishes from my morning cook-off. Ugh.

I'd better say good-bye for now. I've gotta get ready for the BIG GAME.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments: