Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Day one of study SCH711245 (or something like that)

Besides the 10 extra vials of blood they needed from Rick today, the infusion was pretty much like every other chemo treatment he's ever had. We are really looking forward to some great things happening.

On our way home this afternoon (since Rick was feeling well) we decided to check out a few potential places to hold the wedding rehearsal dinner. Nothing is in stone yet, but we're making progress.

I feel completely wiped out tonight, So...I'm heading off to bed where I'll be dreaming of my new freezer and microwave that will be delivered tomorrow. Isn't it fun to get a new appliance every once in a while?

Love you more than all the homework that got eaten by the dog tonight.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good things are just around the corner. I promise.