Sunday, July 27, 2008

Outdoor Movie Night

The past couple of days have been pretty uneventful, until tonight (Saturday). Amy invited me to come to Fremont to watch a movie in the "outdoor series". I invited Janeen who was ever so kind to help me try dresses on for Jake and Megan's wedding before we met up for the movie. Amy and Melana got to the outdoor theater first and picked out a perfect spot. We had popcorn (Amy and Mel popped nice white popcorn at home with a little salt...) and I made an appetizer of goat/cream cheese and olive tapanade..on crusty bread...mmmmm good. We saw Al Gore's "the inconvenient truth" and it was pretty good. The weather was beautiful and the company was grand. There are a couple more movies I'd love to see outside so we're planning on doing it again this summer.

By the way, no luck in the dress department, but I have time. If I'm still saying this in November, I'll be in big trouble.

It's been a long day. I'd better get to bed.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments: