Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today, my mother in law would have been 73 years old. She died however when she was only 56 years old from Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and we were robbed from the love and laughter she had always provided. When I look at our children I'm so sad to think that Grandma Darlene isn't here to see them grow into such amazing adults. She would have been so proud. Today is also my brother in law Tom's birthday and he is now 56. I'm hoping he had a great day!

Amy came home from Tacoma tonight and stopped by for a visit and dinner. I don't think we've seen her in over 2 weeks. She's working on a big project with the Air Force right now and it's taking a lot of her time. Hopefully, next time it won't be so long between visits.

I saw Angie today as well. She is in Stanwood all week at a class (with an hour break every day for lunch). She came up for a sandwich and a piece of Key Lime Pie. We visited (quickly) then it was off for more learning.

I saw Jake from afar today as he was out mowing lawns for 3 hours. What a job. Oh, I saw him a little bit tonight too. His friend Eric stopped by and brought us a salmon from Alaska. We had a nice time catching up with him. He's getting married next month and will be living in Canada, Ay?

Rick had a headache today at work (not bad enough to come home and go to bed...but enough to annoy him all afternoon). The neuropathy in his feet is bad again today as well. He assured me that he would lay low when he got home from work today (which he has) and see if he could get the pain to go away. I think it's still bugging him but he doesn't complain much.

I have physical therapy again tomorrow and an appointment in Everett on Friday to see if I'm allergic to cortisone. Other than that. Not much going on.

Love you more,
Dor

No comments: