Monday, June 09, 2008

Massage Monday :)

I started my day out with a massage. Though it was wonderful while I was having it, my hip has been giving me a fit all afternoon. I broke down and called Dr. Eaton to report that I was still whining about the same problem. Though we know it's not a tumor, we don't know what is causing the intense pain. Dr. Eaton is bringing my MRI and CT scan to an orthopedic colleague of his tomorrow at the UW to see if he has any suggestions. I have a suggestion...figure it out!

Tomorrow was supposed to be chemo day, but instead it's going to be CT scan day for Rick. We'll find the results out on Friday. Let's just pray that the chemo has been working and we can go back to the same routine he's been on. I'm hoping to go with him, but I'm not sure how I'll be in the car. We'll just play it by ear.

My dear friend Cindy who made the silver bracelets as a fund raiser for Relay, was happy to report to me that she is donating over $2,000. She ended up making 81 bracelets. What a thoughtful gesture on her part.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my new computer? It's so fast, and smart, and cute. All the things a girl wants from her computer. :)

Ready to get under the covers and start Dreaming Big,
Doreen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new house! I've been following your blog since I found it on Jerrold's blog. My friend was diagnosed with BAC two years ago and is in the hospital recovering from two double lung transplants (Jerrold has a link for Bo on his blog). I admire you and your family! Thank you for reminding me each day to dream big! You are touching hearts all over the place!