Sunday, May 04, 2008

Successful Team Meeting

For those of you who are not on my Dream Team...Watch out. We had a meeting tonight and we're a team to be reckoned with. Many women. One Reason. This year's relay is going to be so much fun. If you're not signed up but you want to participate...we'd love to have you stop by the Stanwood High School Stadium on May 30th...you won't be disappointed. Please e-mail me at dreambig@wavecable.com if you are a survivor and want to join us. You don't need to be on a team to participate in the survivor ceremonies.

Rick has more energy today than he has in a week. I hope this next week treats him well. I'm still not feeling up to snuff (what does that really mean?) but tomorrow will be a new day and I'm expecting great things from my body.

The internet has been down most of the day which is why I'm writing so late. It's way past my bedtime so I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sweet Dreams. :)

Sleep well,
Dor

No comments: