Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Your New Favorite Blog Site

Ok, so maybe it won't be your new favorite blog site, since this one is pretty good, but I hope it is a blog you add to your list of daily sites to check.

This is Amy, and I am putting my money where my mouth is. Since writing the blog the other day about helping to make other people's lives better, I have been thinking about how to help. I've decided to create a new blog and I hope you guys can help spread it around. The whole idea of the blog is to "Take a Little, Give A Lot".... hence the title.

I think most people would love to help someone else, they just don't know what needs to be done or what someone needs help with. I want to change that. The new blog is available to everyone. If you need help with something... ANYTHING... let us know. The site isn't about money, or asking for it. It's designed to use resources we already have to help fill a void in someone else's life. Dor gave me an entry to add, so did Angie. Between Angie and I, we will be monitoring the site to ensure it is user friendly.

Check it out.... and help to change someone's life.
www.takealittlegivealot.blogspot.com



Amy

No comments: