Monday, March 17, 2008

Long Fun Day

I had a great day in Seattle with Pam. Her boobs are in fine condition. That may have been more information than you needed to know, but I know everyone will be asking "I wonder how Pam's appointment went". So, there it is. She's good to go for another 6 months. I think cancer is afraid of that feisty redhead.

Though I had a wonderful time, I'm exhausted tonight and Rick and I get to do it all again tomorrow. Our time won't be as fun (we won't go shopping afterwards) but we do snuggle on his bed while the chemo is dripping in. It's always a good time to catch up on lost sleep.

Today while I was at SCCA I visited their new gift shop. I asked if it was run by volunteers and the answer was yes. The manager said, "are you going to ask what I hope you're going to ask"? I said I was in Seattle every other Tuesday and I would like to give back, so they gave me a number to call for volunteer training and said they would love to have me. As you all know, I'm a talker so I'm sure I'll have a great time meeting new patients and their families, oh~and selling stuff too.

I'd better get to bed. 5:30am comes really early.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments: