Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy March

I got up late this morning, or was it early? Well whatever it was, it was definitely emotional. I'm not sure why today got me...but by noon I'd had myself a very good cry - the silly kind where your clothes get wet from the tears...I need bath towels to dry my eyes, not tissues. I'm over it now. Or, at least for the moment.

Rick went to work around 12:30 and by 2:00 or so he was already feeling cruddy enough to come home. Instead, he worked through the nausea and got home around 5:30. His tooth is feeling much better but he's still going to the dentist tomorrow for a follow up. Tonight he's just taking it easy and watching basketball on ESPN. I know, you're shocked by his television selection. Ok, maybe you're not. It makes him happy to watch sports, so that makes me happy.

My back ache is really intense tonight so after I get these dinner dishes cleaned up, I think I'll be going to bed (after I put my clean sheets on it). I've got a couple of books I need to finish reading.

Keep dreaming big,
Keep raising money for research,
Keep smiling,
Keep Believing in miracles.

Dor

No comments: