Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tearful Tuesday

That good cry I had yesterday, well I had it again today. I must have some extra fluid I need to get rid of (hence, all the tears). I wish I had all the answers...but that's impossible...because I don't even know all the questions. I've had backaches, and headaches, and toothaches before and I don't' remember going crazy from them. Hopefully, I'll soon adjust to the inconvenience this new pain it is causing and try to go back to my fun "normal" life.

Rick had his tooth problem assessed today and it looks like they need to extract it. He takes such good care of his mouth, that the news of losing another tooth is really upsetting to him. The oncologist explained to us that chemo is very hard on soft tissue and that is what our mouth is made of. Thankfully, his nauseous is better today.

We are going to Desert Aire this weekend to take care of our broken pipes. I'm sure there is no damage to the inside of the house, just the bad pipes in the garage (which is under the main part of the home). I'm really looking forward to spending some time over there. We haven't been there since before Thanksgiving. If you don't hear from us in the next few days it's because we might not get wireless internet. I promise you'll hear all about our fun weekend once we return. I might call the girls and have them write a blog just to let you know how we're doing.

Jake will be gone all weekend. He's heading down to Southern California to be in his fraternity brothers wedding. I'm sure he'll have a great time.

I had a fun afternoon today with all my buddies at Taco Tuesday. Thanks ladies for helping keep my spirits up. You're just what I needed.

Dreaming Big,
Love~Dor

No comments: