Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm out of my slump...for the moment

I've heard from many of you how much you enjoyed yesterdays photo. For those of you who didn't love it so much...sorry :)

We're doing ok here at the Schmitt house. Well, Rick and Jake are doing fine. I'm a mess...not all the time...only when I think, or talk. Otherwise, I'm fine too! I think Amy and Angie are struggling with the changes we'll be facing too, but they are always so strong for us. I don't have to tell you what an amazing support group we belong to.

For all of you who have given us a new sense of hope and strength, thank you. For those of you fighting your own battles....stay strong, believe and keep smiling.

Love you more than all the diamonds purchased this Valentines season.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments: