Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

Have you noticed my theme titles lately? I'm trying to spice up the blog. I don't want you to tire of my rambling on.....

Today, another one of my friends Molly turned 50. Who would have thought that 50 can look so good? I used to think 50 was old now I think it's just right! Happy Birthday Molly :)

I don't feel like I accomplished much today but that's ok. It's not what you accomplished but if you had any fun while you weren't accomplishing anything. You can guarantee I'm having fun if I'm awake.

Not much to report in the health department. Rick has a really sore shoulder...no reason, just a lot of aching. My nose is still running. I'd better go catch it.

Love you more,
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doreen,
I never get tired of your rambling on. Wanted to share something with you, I just got sent a saying that I think everyone should live by. Here it goes:
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!
Have a great day,
Dixie