Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Taco Tuesday!

I fell asleep very early last night before I had a blog written. I didn't have much to say anyway.

Today was Taco Tuesday and we had a full group. We had our usuals, (Pam, Janeen, Shelly, Sheryl and me) and Janeen's mom and my parents. We had a full house and some great tacos!

Rick and I are meeting his cousins again tonight for a little more basketball. I'm more tired than usual...I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight when we get home. Tomorrow is a regular oncologist appointment for me. Nothing exciting. No scans. No blood work. Just poking and prodding. I'm sure everything is great.

Don't forget about the Relay for Life Kick-Off at the cinemas on Thursday night. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the upcoming events, sign your team up, sign up under someone else's team, get some fundraising ideas, and meet your committee members. Hope to see you there.

Jake is having a great time substituting. Before you know it, he'll feel like a "real teacher".

Dream Big,
Dor

1 comment:

KCina said...

Have a great time at your Kickoff Event tonight!!! Go Relay!

~ Kathy C.
A friend in Hillsboro, OR