Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Good Day, Mate

Last night, I slept terribly. You would have thought that I would sleep like a baby once I got my "life" under control. (Who am I trying to kid? It's not under control, I just know where I stand with my job for the next few months)

It was probably a good thing I didn't sleep because I had to get up early to join the office ladies for breakfast and celebrate the December birthday club. Then I had to bring the SUV to the dealership for an oil change and an Onstar update. After that, I stopped by Angie's school, came home and straightened up the guest room. I made dinner, fed the family, went to the boys basketball game against Australia, then brought a coach home with us to camp out. His name is David and he's been visiting with Rick, Jake and I all night (which is why this blog is posting so late). They were a few rooms short to host these players and their coaches, and who better than us to volunteer? It's been a very nice visit!

I wish I could keep my eyes open so I could write more. Instead, I'm going to get some shut-eye and try writing again in the morning.

Love you more than all the coral in the Great Barrier Reef :)

Dreaming Big,
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doreen,
I just want to take this time to say I hope your family has a very Merry Christmas!!!!
May all your dreams come true,

Dixie