Friday, November 23, 2007

Wii are having a great time with Bobby & Dy

Bob and Dy arrived around 3:30 ( just in time for me to put away the few gifts I'd purchased this morning on my Black Thursday shopping with Amy). We didn't leave until after 9:00 and only went to a few stores. Just enough to get the things on our list, then wait in the lines to pay for it. All in all, I think it took 20 minutes to find our items, and 3 hours in line.

Since Bob and Dy have been here we've been playing wii and having appetizers for dinner. They don't seem to mind. It's really all about the love and friendship. As long as I win every once in a while I like to play. :) So far, so good. I'm going to pass on the Golf game. :(

Thanksgiving was very nice at Jeff and Dawn's. I wish I would have felt better because I slept for a good portion of the day and didn't even join in the fun. I'm sure no one cared, but I felt bad about it.

Today I'm feeling a little better but I've been nauseous every time I take my coughing medicine. Sounds kind of silly, but one pill makes my cough lighten and makes me nauseous, the other one takes the nauseousness away but makes me drowsy. Rick has been feeling pretty good, but is starting to get some of those side effects he doesn't look forward to. Hopefully, they will be a little lighter than before.

I'd better get back to my company. They might be looking for mii.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a fun day of shopping.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments: