Sunday, November 25, 2007

Weekend Update

I didn't have a lot of free time to keep you updated, so I thought I'd do it all at once. We went to the Apple Cup game yesterday (Go Cougs) and had a great time. The whole family went (though we all didn't sit together) One of the sisters was even a traitor and wore purple (but we still love her - Her loyalties are at Eastern) As you probably know, WSU beat UW in a great game of back and forth leads. You didn't even have to like football to know this was a great game.

I forgot to mention that I got a gift from our dear "cousin" Erik. He has made us a couple of other really unique (one of a kind) bird houses, but on Friday night he sent a new one for us. It is a little birdhouse church with a sign that says "Wii little Church". We love it! I'll try to take a photo and post it later.

This morning I was planning on fixing breakfast for Bob, Dy, Dave and Val, but instead ~ we went to the Stanwood Cafe. We had wonderful food, lots of laughs and our usual photo sessions in the parking lot. It's always so good to see them, but so sad to have them leave.

After I got back from breakfast, I started decorating for Christmas. I put up the tree (no ornaments yet) then put out other random items. I still haven't put any ornaments on the tree as of tonight and honestly, I don't even mind just all white lights twinkling in the living room with candles burning and all the other light out. I'm not playing any holiday music yet, (I'm waiting until December 1st.)

I'm getting very groggy and I need to get some sleep now. So, good night...sleep tight...don't let the bedbugs bite.

Dreaming Big,
Dor
My brother-in-law Jeff came over and helped Rick put up a new track light so the quilt really shows up beautifully in the hallways. After the job was complete, we played wii and had dinner.

No comments: