Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Long Day

I got up early this morning to make breakfast for the ladies at work. We have a birthday breakfast once a month (we haven't had one since September so we're way behind) and this month Pam and I were the hostesses. It was nice to see all my friends from the office, but my stomach still hurts from laughing all morning. I took a long nap when I got home so I finally feel rested. Now if I could just get a good nights sleep...I might be caught up.

My dad was in "jail" this afternoon to raise money for the MDA foundation. I brought him some money to help him reach is goal (bail) but I think he liked being held against his will.

As I lay here on the couch writing this blog, I can't help but smile as I look at our decorated Christmas tree, my display of snowmen and and the flicker of candles burning throughout the house.

We just got an e-mail that our cousin Jennifer and her husband Scott had a baby boy yesterday afternoon. They've named this 10 lb. 2 oz. bundle of joy, Charles Scott McEwen. I can't wait to see him. His is joined by his 2 sisters, Savannah and Scarlett. What a beautiful little family they have. Congratulations!

I'm signing off now so I can go look for the Christmas cards I bought. I seem to have this problem regularly...buy something, then forget where I put it. :)

Dream Big,
Dor

No comments: