Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Autumn Morning...

The wind is blowing leaves everywhere, it's raining, the sky is gloomy, BUT... we have a fire going, college football is on TV, I'm getting ready to make a pot of soup, and we're alive and laughing. I love days like this.

My cough is ridiculous in the mornings. It's sounds like I have a lung caught in my throat. I'm feeling much better in the afternoons (especially yesterday afternoon when I got a massage ~ oh, yeah). I really think massage should be offered in our health care plan as preventative medicine. If you have a massage regularly, you're nicer (heart attack reduction), you feel relaxed (stress level goes down), your muscles are rejuvenated (no need to work out...ok, I just made that up...you still need to exercise), and you feel rested (who couldn't use more rest?). My insurance covers massage (with pre-approval) so I justify it at a medical necessity. You should do the same. You can thank me later.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away. Does it get any better than turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and cranberries? I think not!

Enough rambling, I'm off to start my soup, finish knitting a scarf I started on the way to San Francisco, and snuggle on the couch with Rick while watching football.

Have a wonderful weekend and Dream Big,
Doreen

No comments: