Thursday, October 04, 2007

Same Headache, Different Day

Rick had a good night last night. His tooth and mouth are feeling much better. He's going to go to work for a while. I'll be calling him soon to make sure he doesn't stay too long. He's on his new routine of 10 chemo pills, 1 belly shot, and a handful of other miscellaneous medicines to make his days go well.

I'm relieved that my headache isn't more cancer.. but it's still very annoying. It feels like the beginning of a migraine that doesn't want to finish...so it nags at me all day. I'm going to jump in the shower, pick my car up from the dealership (after I've put some clothes on), run some errands and try to ignore the headache today. I'll let you know later how this works. Remember, I dream big!

It's already 10:00am so I'd better get moving. This has always been my big fear about not going to work each day....still in my P.J.'s when it's time to make dinner :)

Love you more than all the Halloween decorations that are being set up this month....

Dreaming Big,
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy that your headache is not from more cancer and soo sad about your headache. Have you had a massage latley?!

Love you more than all the prayers that are prayed for you.

Love
Debbie