Thursday, October 11, 2007

Headache Relief

My headache seems to be a little better today. Not gone, but better. At least it's going in the right direction. I have an appointment for a massage soon...thank goodness. Sherry Carroll my massage therapist sent home a neck pillow filled with lavender for me to use. The smell alone makes me feel better.

We've received some really nice messages from our blog friends over the past few days. Thanks for your continued love and support. Also a big thank you to those who've sent donations to the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation. Every little bit helps fund screening, bring awareness and find a cure.

Tomorrow is the end of another busy week. Oh wait. I didn't work. As a matter of fact, I barely did anything. I laid around the house all week trying to get rid of a headache. Tomorrow I'm going with Pam to Seattle Cancer Care (she has to do follow up blood work because she signed up for a clinical trial in hopes that it will benefit our daughters from every facing this disease ~ and if I go we can ride in the HOV lane ~ That's what friends are for...convenience) The Cancer Care Alliance has been good to us, so I never mind stopping by to say hello.

The girls stopped by tonight. They both have busy weekends planned so I don't know if we'll get a chance to see them on Seahawk Sunday. Jake is going down to Seattle to visit Megan and her family. Looks like Rick and I are home alone. PARTY...ON! (Just kidding kids, Dad will have ESPN or Fox Sports on all weekend...I might get him to play a game or 2 of Wii with me and we'll nap...actually, that doesn't sound too bad does it?)

Gotta go now. It's time to get ready for bed. Grey's Anatomy is on in 25 minutes.

BREAST CANCER. LUNG CANCER. Girls just wanna have NONE.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Dr. McDreamy", just one more reason to fight cancer! I continue to pray for your family and love reading your blog. I got a kick out of reading Jake's the other day. Poor guy, he might never go to the store again!
Love and prayers from another friend in Oregon,
Karen J.