Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sleepless in Stanwood

Perhaps I can't sleep because I know I went to bed without first writing a blog. Or, it might be due to the fact that I keep waking up with ideas for a successful year at work. Maybe, it's because I keep thinking of the nice dinner we had in LaConner with Dave and Val tonight and that we should do that more often. What ever the reason might be, here I am.

It's 2:00am I don't have anything insightful to say. So, instead...I'll read you a quote I saw in Seattle last week:

I read once that the Ancient Egyptians had 50 words for sand, and Eskimos had 100 words for snow. I wish I had 1,000 words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep and there are no words for that.

I loved it. I thought you might too!

Nothing more to say. Except, I love you more than Egyptians love sand and Eskimos love snow.

Dream Big, Dor

No comments: