Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Long winded phone conversation...

I got on the phone tonight with my dear friend Kim in Palm Springs and we talked for a couple of hours (honestly, it was 118 minutes). I miss her laughter and insight so much. She used to be the athletic secretary at at Snohomish High School and we talked to each other nearly every day. We used to bounce ideas off each other, share our frustrations, cheer each others teams on...and now she lives too far away to do this as often as we like. So, when we do get the chance, we take full advantage of it. I'm planning a little weekend jaunt down there sometime this winter.

Kim entered my life for many reasons, some of which I'm still figuring out. What I do know is that she brings me courage, smiles and affirmations about faith. She is my guardian Angel.

I worked a little late (ok, a lot late) tonight, but I got so much done. The next few days will be hectic, but with a little help from some amazing kids (Michael & James) I might stay on top of it! I'm sure by Friday after work, I'll be ready for a Desert Aire break :)

The Schmitt's are doing well. Thanks for loving us unconditionally :)
Love you more than Verizon loves long winded women.

Dreaming with a phone up to my ear,
Dor

No comments: