Sunday, August 12, 2007

Overloaded

This morning I slept in. No, I really slept in. I think it was almost 10:30 before I started stirring around in bed. I believe my overload expiration just kicked in. My body said, "go ahead, keep running me like this and let's see what happens". Well, apparently, my body has complete control of me and it wanted sleep. I think I might start listening to it a little closer. Like tonight, as I was getting ready to settle down for the evening, my body said...I've had enough of this messy bedroom. And, at 8:00pm, it started making me organize, sort and fold. I'm not done with my "clean sweep", but I couldn't handle listening to myself any longer and I needed to write a blog. So here I am, tired and cranky.

We attended a 50th wedding anniversary today. 50 years is a long time to spend with the same person. Congratulations Dick and Jayne. Wishing you many more years of marital bliss.

No health news today. And remember...no news is good news.

I'm heading back to work again tomorrow for the beginning of a very busy week. Hopefully, we'll get the opportunity to head over to Desert Aire on Friday. It's been a long time since we were over there for a weekend. Let's hope our week goes as planned so we can go.

Love you more than pancakes love syrup.

Dream Big,
Dor

No comments: