Thursday, July 05, 2007

Here's what's happening

I just finished BBQing dinner and it was very tasty. Grilled shrimp and veggies over rice pilaf. Makes your mouth water just thinking about it, huh? Unless of course you don't like seafood or veggies....

When I got home from work today (I promise, I'm trying to finish up for the summer) I looked into Rick's big brown eyes and found it hard to imagine that he is unhealthy. I'm sure under the microscope and in a laboratory it shows that he has the C-bug, but in person he looks fabulous. He really does needs to sleep better... Hopefully, tonight now that he has the chemo pack off, it will be a better one. He will have a 20 day hiatus from chemo drugs while we are on our South Dakota vacation - Yahoo! It will be nice for his body to finally have a rest. I could use the rest from worrying as well.

Gotta go...

Love you more,
Dor

No comments: