Saturday, June 02, 2007

Wow!


That's all I can say about this weekend. I just got home and I have so much to tell you. I'm just so exhausted that you'll all have to wait until I wake up. A sneak peek of the event...
Over $157,000 raised. Our goal was $102,000.

I am so proud...I have an amazing family and my friends are top notch. Jana Shaughnessy (the Real Estate guru) is now one of my new best friends and I promised to mention her regularly in the blog. She is a breast cancer survivor (her diagnosis was one day after mine) and we make each other laugh. As a matter of fact, when I think of all my friends...that is one of the best things about all of them...We laugh together (as much as possible).

Ok, I'm going now, I promise.

Hugs, Dor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asking Jana Shaughnessy and Erika Lervick to join our committee was one of the best decisions that we made this year. Thanks ladies for a job well done!

Anonymous said...

Hey Homeslice!!

We did it, another year down and more to look forward too!!! I am so happy to be apart of your team, and I thank you so much for allowing me to hang with you all, even know I didn't make my target goal for raising my money....Next year will be better for the Pegster, I promise!!!!

I am completely proud of everyone..... It was hard this year for me reaching my goal and not because I didn't try, I think that if you’re not directly affected by someone having the C-word then you’re not as giving with your money?? Just a Pegster thought....


Jan did a wonderful job speaking and so did you Slice, the two of you tag teamed each other well with your Baseball words of wisdom....It was nice being a part of the cause...

Well now that this year is over with, we all need to take a breath and relax and then get ready for a bigger year next year!!! Lets say $ 200.000 totally possible!!!

God Bless always!! Love you more then you know Slice... Your Pegster always!!!