Thursday, May 31, 2007

Countdown to Relay...

It's 11:00pm and I should be in bed. My mind is racing. I have a long list of things to do before tomorrow and tomorrow will be here in less than an hour. Ugh..

Although I'm looking forward to an amazing day (and night) with all of my friends and family, I'm really looking forward to Saturday afternoon when we are heading home after this event is all over and the money is counted. Yahoo! Our friends Bob and Dy are flying over from Spokane tomorrow to be here with us. Stop by the Dream Team tent and say hello.

I'm going to be a speaker at our event tomorrow night. I haven't told the committee yet, but I'm charging them 1,000 dollars for my services. The proceeds should go directly into my Relay for Life Account. I am getting famous, so you would think my services should be worth something...wouldn't you? I'm just kidding committee...it's only $750.

Get a good nights rest...I'll be up worrying for the both of us.

Love you more,
Dreamer Dor

No comments: