Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Memo #296

When I got online tonight to write to you, I'd noticed that I had already written 295 other blogs. No wonder I repeat myself. One of these days I'm going to run out of things to say.

I don't have much to share tonight except my massage was wonderful, my boys took me out for dinner, I talked (and laughed) on the phone to our friends Steve and Toni from Idaho for a long time, and now I'm ready to head off for bed.

Just a reminder that if all the Stanwood-Camano relay for life members raise $13 dollars by our next meeting, we'll hit the $75,000 mark (and still have 2 weeks until the event). That is amazing! (As you can tell, this is a math problem so Amy figured it out...I'm just passing it on)

Love you more than all the rain...
Dream Big,
Dor

No comments: