Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Friday

Good morning my friends. I'm heading to work today (we're interviewing for a new head boys basketball coach) and I have lots to do. Tonight we're going to an auction with Rick's brother and his wife and some friends. I'm looking forward to it. What do I need?

Rick didn't sleep well last night. I only mentioned this because he's actually been sleeping a lot better lately. I hope it's just because he was asleep on the couch watching basketball earlier in the evening.

We had a successful Relay for Life meeting last night. It was amazing to see how many people showed up, we do have 72 team - up from the 30 at last year's event, so I guess it's no wonder we filled the room. Last night after the relay meeting, I visited with my friend Bev (who I haven't seen in years - except at a relay meeting) for an hour in the parking lot. It's funny how we have friends who we haven't seen in years and we can just pick up where we left off. We could have talked for hours more, but Grey's Anatomy was on. Just kidding, I TIVO'd it!

I want to send a special congratulations to Taryn and Andrew who announced their engagement a couple of days ago. Thanks for including me in the group of friends who got the message. :)
Remember: A happy marriage is a long conversation that seems all to short.

I'm due at work soon, so I'd better get off the computer.

Have a wonderful weekend. Plant flowers. Mow your lawn (if the rain ever stops). Eat dessert first.

Love you more than all the laps that will be walked at Relay for Life 2007!
Dream Big,
Dor

No comments: