Sunday, April 29, 2007

Groggy Blog


I just got out of bed. 10:34am. I'm not proud (but I am very rested). What has gotten in to me? I never sleep this late. As a matter of fact, sleeping is a foreign word for me sometimes. But with sleep, comes beauty...Or not. Why do they say beauty sleep? If you've ever had a really good nights sleep, don't you look bad when you wake up? Your hair is all smashed, and you have pillow or sheet marks on your face. What so beautiful about that? I'm posting a photo for proof.

I was the biggest loser at Bunco last night. With this Bunco group if you're the biggest loser, you get $20. So, in fact, I was also one of the biggest winners. We had a great time and laughed a bunch.

Rick and Jake are already outside again, playing farmer. They worked very hard yesterday. Hopefully, today will just be a little finish work on the fence. I have a few more things I want to do around the house today, but otherwise, I'm going to lay low as well. Heck, if I don't get started on them soon, it will be evening. I'd better get going.

Love you more,
Dor

No comments: