Tuesday, April 17, 2007

American Tragedy

As I write this blog tonight, I can't help but think of the friends and family members of all those people lost in the shootings at Virginia Tech yesterday. As I watched the news tonight, they told the stories of these young lives and what their hopes and dreams were. What a loss it is to lose so many amazing people. This is just another confirmation that we are never guaranteed another day, so live each day as if it were your last.

Good news. Pam got an appointment at Seattle Cancer Care on May 1st. What a May day that will be. When we're done talking to her team of doctors I think we should go to Pike Place Market and get ourselves some flowers. Any excuse for us to go shopping....

I'll be working everyday this week to give my sub a break. She does a wonderful job, but this week while her husband is home from his job, I told her I could "sub" for her. I've had a great time, but I must say it takes everything I have to get out of bed in the morning. I'd better get to bed now so I can get some beauty sleep.

Love you more,

Dream Big,
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And your sub is really enjoying being home with her hubby!
Sheryl