Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's Chemo Day!

We are leaving in a few minutes to make our trek to Seattle. I don't sleep well the night before chemo because I think we're going to miss our alarm and not get there in time, and they'll have to reschedule, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, and so on. Did you know I love to worry. (Another thing I got from my mom, thanks!)

Before I leave, I want to share a little story with you. This weekend while in Spokane, my friend Dy drove me to this store I had heard about called Labor of Love Creations. The tiny little store is filled with sayings on boards or you can just get words in vinyl to rub on your wall (check out their website...laboroflovecreations.com) Ok, long story short...Dy leaves for 2 minutes to go to the bathroom and returns to me blubbering in this little store. Thank goodness no other customers were in it, but the 2 girls behind the counter were looking for tissues to give me and tried to comfort me and could only find a Subway napkin to wipe away my tears. What's important about this story is I wasn't crying because I was sad. I was looking for just the perfect saying for above my bed and I had found it. "True Love Stories Never Have Endings". They didn't have it in my color or size so I'm going to order it online. I thought you should know, I have mini meltdowns because of happy things too!

I'll write more tonight when we get home.

Love you to the moon and back,
Dreaming Big ~ Doreen

No comments: