Monday, March 26, 2007

Blog #265

With chemo coming tomorrow, we decided to get away for a couple of days (hence, no new writings). We stopped by Desert Aire (I haven't been there since November), made one last trip over to Pullman (except for graduation) to pick up some of Jake's stuff, then to Spokane to see Bob and Dy's new house (which is beautiful and very big). Needless to say, I had to go to work at the school today just to get some rest. (Just kidding school officials...I worked very hard while I was there and I even stayed an extra hour)

Tonight is Bunco and the group of ladies I play with are all so much fun. I used to think it was about the prizes and money, but I quickly realized it was about the friendship & WINNING. Oh, I'm just pulling your leg. I hardly ever win. I just go for the great food, good wine and laughter.

I'm trying to find ways to get Rick to sleep better so I had a party called Private Quarters. They sell all kinds of amazing bed and bath stuff. Tonight when he gets home and crawls under the covers, he'll be surprised that he's now laying on a "Blissful Bed". A deluxe matress cover, a new featherbed, 550 tread count sheets, and me.

Bunco starts at 7:00 so I'd better get going. I still have to go to the store for the crab to go in my hot crab dip.

Tomorrow is chemo day so wish us luck!

Love you more than I love my new bed accessories...
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!