Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A wonderful warm evening by the fire...

I got home tonight after work where I arrived to a cozy livingroom with the woodstove burning. I lit all my candles, stirred the stew in the crock pot, took my boots off, got ready for my trick-or-treaters, and then I did NOTHING. I just sat down and enjoyed the quiet of my home. Oh, it was short lived because my little guests started arriving before long. My boss, his wife and their 3 kids stopped by first, followed by Dawn and Darlena, my sister-in-law and niece. We saw a power ranger, Thomas the train, and 2 lady bugs. I've changed my mind. I do love Halloween. And don't let me forget it.

Now that Halloween is over, let's talk about Christmas. This will be the first year we will be putting up an artifical tree. Jacob isn't happy about a fake tree but he'll get used to it...as a matter of fact I'll bet he LOVES it (he has threatened for the past 3 years that he wouldn't come home from college if I bought a fake tree...the day after Christmas last year he helped me pick it out). The way I see it....I can put it up whenever I'm ready to because we don't have to worry about it drying out. Does November 1st sound too early? Ok, I'll wait until after Thanksgiving. It's going to be a beauty...

It's cold season so don't forget to bundle up. If you're in need of a scarf, I know a knit-a-holic who could whip one up for you in no time.

Dreaming warm thoughts,
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This article will help the internet viewers for setting
up new webpage or even a blog from start to end.



my page: free weight loss programs online