Monday, October 16, 2006

Another new day

Let me share a little thought this morning before I head off to work. I know I told with you a week or so ago how much I love autumn. But I discovered this morning when looking outside at the wind and rain, that I love the changing seasons because it means I'm alive and right now, that's a great place to be. I'm sure by the time winter comes, it will be my favorite season.

I really am feeling good. I'm going to do everything I can to stay as healthy as I can during the "cold and flu" season. So, if that means a little more rest, and a lot more pampering, who am I to say no?

I'd better finish getting pretty (I should have started hours ago) and get to work. Another day filled with laughter and friends, oh...and work!

Love you more than all the leaves that need to be raked in our yards :)
Dream Big,
Doreen

No comments: