Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm back

Hi everyone. I just finished watching the WSU game and our friend from Stanwood (Romeen #19) kicked an extra point...Congrats! Oh, and the Cougs won,too! We looked for Jake and Megan in the crowd but didn't see them. :( Maybe they left early and went to the "Coug"...

I met Angie and Erin this morning for some "Starbucks" caffeine courage then came home and watched my granddog while the girls went to Costco. Grandpa Rick gave Claira (the granddog) too many treats while they were gone. Please don't tell on us.

Amy called from her conference and couldn't stop talking. She learned so much at this Relay for Life event. I am really glad she is involved at this level. I believe she is going to make some amazing things happen with the help of our community, family and friends. We are so fortunate to have such an amazing support system.

I still have a headache...dang it. It's tolerable, but annoying. I'm going to lay down for a little bit and see if I can rest it away. How lucky I've been to feel so good for all these months with very little side effects. I think I can handle a headache every once in a while so long as the Tarceva keeps doing it's job.

A thought for today: Count your blessings, not your troubles.

Dream Big,
Love ~ Dor

No comments: