Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sorry :(

I missed writing to you yesterday and I'm sorry. It was Friday and I was a little pooped . Rick took me out for dinner and on the way home we stopped by some friends house for a visit. We didn't get home until 9:45 or so and I went straight to bed. I've got a few errands to run this morning but I hope to be back in time to watch the WSU game on TV. Nothing much to say this morning other than I've got a little headache. I think the headache is from the letdown of the busy week - nothing a couple of Tylenol and a nap can't fix. I promise to write something interesting later. Maybe Amy will have some exciting news to share with us when she gets back from her conference?

Love you more than all the raindrops that fell last night. :) I'm so happy it's raining...our grass is very thirsty!

Dream Big & Go Cougs!
Hugs & Kisses, Dor

No comments: