Saturday, June 03, 2006

It's Here...

After a month of anticipation, the weekend is finally here. The weather will stay nice until Sunday afternoon (I talked to Steve Pool, Jeff Renner & Harry Wampler...and weathermen in our area are NEVER WRONG) We've raised a great deal of money in the short time we've been working together. Hopefully, this is just the 1st annual Relay for Life for Doreen's Dream Team and Doreen's Dandies (with many more to follow).

Thank you everyone for your participation in helping to find a cure. Your support and love are overwhelming.

Don't forget to take a nap this afternoon before the event starts. You'll need your strength :)

Dream Big,
Doreen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Late Birthday!!! I miss you so much!! I wish I could have been at relay for life with you. We had one here in April... I stayed up all night and walked for 3 hours straight... Anyways I hope you had fun and stayed warm!!! Hopefully I will see you soon!!!

Love you,
Nicole