Friday, June 02, 2006

Health Update

Good morning friends,

This website was originally set up to let you know how my health was doing. So here's the latest...My cough is virtually gone. I breath without discomfort. I'm adjusting to my acne/rash (most people say it just makes me look younger - like I'm going through puberty). My dry/itchy skin drives me crazy because I feel like my nerves are at the surface (so I just keep lots of lotion on). I bruise easier. I'm still fatigued but I try to nap everyday to overcome that. My heart is healthier than ever because it's overflowing with love (for clairification...this is not a medical evaluation...but rather an emotional one)

Like I've said many times, I feel better than I did a few months ago. That is encouraging. I know not to get my hopes up too high, too fast, but it can't hurt to keep believing in miracles. :)

Hope to see you tomorrow at the Relay for Life.

Dream Big,
Doreen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doreen you are so beautiful. Keeps your hopes high and rest lots today, it will be a long weekend. I am looking forward to the walk. I love you.

Debbie Hehn

Anonymous said...

Mom-
You inspire me! Plus, I think you are sexy as ever with that rashy, itchy, bruised skin. Get rested today; it will be a long weekend-

Love you,

AJ

Anonymous said...

Hey Slice:)

I can't wait to see you this weekend... I'm looking forward to our wonderful group of ladies!! We'll walk our laps, We'll laugh, smile, have wonderful conversations, maybe a few tears here and there, well, more like tears runneth ( Peg's Made up word) over, but its all good, because we will be with one of the greatest I know, or should I say WE know!! We love you Doreen and family!! Spirts High for team Doreen!!!!!:) Peg

Anonymous said...

I don't know any other web page that touches me the way yours does. It's about time Saturday is here!!! I think we all our about to experience the power of love,faith,friendship,leg cramps,and the burning of the impression on our hearts.

Get your rest, your going to an 18 hour party!

xo,
Kelly