Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Just some thoughts :)

I was asked today by a reporter if I will continue to write in my blog even when I'm not feeling well. I answered yes...without hesitation. I find that when I open my heart and soul to those I love (and who love me back) I can't help but feel better. If not physically, then emotionally.

I had another great day. An old childhood friend stopped by the house this afternoon to visit (which we did for about 2 hours). I went to dinner with some friends for my birthday and laughed a lot! It really is the best medicine.

Relay for Life is just around the corner and I can't believe the support. Money is pouring in for our teams. I call Eagle's Nest everyday to order more shirts. We keep getting more and more ideas for our campsite festivities. I am so excited to share 18 amazing hours with all of you. Whether it's walking with a team mate or chatting with one of our fans, I can't wait to share this experience. We are doing a good thing in the name of research. Be proud. I am. :)

Hugs and kisses,
Dor (6 -week lung cancer survivor)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doreen, you are truly a blessing to everyone around you. I am blessed to be a friend. I am looking forward to this weekend. Happy Birthday again!!

Love Lots
Debbie H.