Monday, May 22, 2006

What a TEAM

Dream Team...We haven't put a foot on the track yet and I already feel like we're winners. I was really touched yesterday by the great turnout at our meeting, knowing how many of you planned to spend all 18 hours together, and your enthusiam for doing a good deed. I wouldn't vote any of you off my island :)

Amy, thanks for putting these teams together & the SuperDor's.
Angie & Erin, thanks for the cheese dip and munchies for the meeting (maybe you could make one of those again for race day?)
Cindy, thank you for your generous team donation.
Krystle & Karen, thanks bunches for the dream big bracelets.
Peggy, thank you for your fundraising motivation.
Morgan & Kelly, thanks a lot for handling the t-shirts and all the other jobs you've done to help us out.
All the other women who have donated your time and energy to make this event a success...Thank you, thank you, thank you!

30 women...18 hours...
There's no limit to what you can achieve if you don't care who gets the credit!

You're in my dreams,
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay I am heading off to bed but your right, no credit for just one person, Its a team that we are on, so lets go get'em and make this the best ever!!! I am sure this is how it goes," There is NO I in TEAM"!!! Right... LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH Homeslice!!